June 12, 2005
Useless Sunday Morning Bullet Points
- Three spiders were summarily executed yesterday.
- Meanwhile, somewhere, Victor felt a great disturbance in the force.
- If Jason Bourne and Jack Bauer were each given orders to kill each other, who would win?
- Last night i ate an excellent meal.
- i am already tired of my Baywatch banner.
- Nothing in this world moves slower than a convenience store clerk.
- The word "fuck" is gratuitously hidden somewhere within this post. Can you find it?
- The trick to painting is fat over lean, always.
- Get this, someone has designated June 14th "International Weblogger's Day." Isn't that hilarious?
- Last night, i passed out too early and missed She Spies. i hate missing She Spies.
- Sacramento local nescasters all suck.
- The people who live across the street from me have like ten SUVs. What's up with that?
- They also have a pet chihuahua that got mauled by a pit bull.
- This morning's coffee is Italian Roast, in honor of our allies, the Italians.
- i got nothing else.
Posted by annika, Jun. 12, 2005 |
Pithy and/or Lame Thoughts
Try the Mayor-elect settling the hotel owners/employee's strike with an all-nighter, while the erstwhile almost ex-Mayor slept in San Pedro.
Or, are you no longer an L.A. girl?
"The word "fuck" is gratuitously hidden somewhere within this post. Can you find it?"
"i got nothing else."
That was plenty.
The word "fuck" is gratuitously hidden somewhere within this post.
Right there, in plain sight, between the quotation marks.
"© MMIV, MMV This shit is all mine, so don't fuck with it."
Cool! As a prize, I'd like an answer to one question: What color is your hair these days?
"If Jason Bourne and Jack Bauer were each given orders to kill each other, who would win?"
jack would win.
Bourne is a mindless machine, Jack would outsmart him and would not get close enough for Bourne to go hand to hand after the frist battle.
The Bourne from the movie: it's a toss up.
Ludlum's Bourne: Bauer is dead as Dillinger.
She spies: Natasha Henstridge forces me to stop and look when I see her image on TV and in print. She is literally arresting.
Hmph. The eff word was not hidden in Annika's post. It was hidden near the copyright notice.
Technically, I am the winner. :) (Imitating Daffy Duck: "Mine! Mine! Mine!)
interesting thoughts on jack vs. jason. i think i'll do a poll on it.
V., my hair is as you see it up there.
Jason Bourne, no doubt. Jack would overthink it... by the time he is ready to make a move, Jason --the machine that he is -- would have him dead.