...it's not dark yet, but it's gettin' there...
1. Men bad. Women good.
2. Marriage bad. Career good.
3. The fifties bad. Today good.
4. Rules and standards bad. Bad bad bad.
5. Promiscuity is a virtue.
6. Marriage equals failure. Women should avoid it at all costs.
7. Unless you are chubby, then let nothing stand in the way of getting a husband.
8. If you absolutely must get married, remember that having a career at the same time is easy.
9. Have pity on those poor girls who grew up in the fifties. Chicks have it so much easier today.
10. Wellesley girls are snobby.*
* Okay, that last one wasn’t sarcastic.